Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Something New for the New Year!!

I have been wanting a fabric to freshen up our livingroom...so
when I found this gorgeousness at Joann Fabrics right after
Christmas I was thrilled...it has all the colors I wanted
for this room and the design is awesome.


The main curtains are ivory cotton panels I made for
our bedroom quite awhile ago...I made valence type panels from the
new fabric that I have attached to the ivory panels at the top with clip rings.
This way when I want to change out the look (and boy do I change alot...
just ask my hubby!!!)...all I have to do is unclip the valance panel
and attach a new one.


I also made a pair of pillows to tie the room all
 together...they have simple envelope
back openings...again this helps with an easy
change to the room.



So here is a start to our "New Year" refreshed
livingroom...oh and off to the right is my
PB knock-off typewriter art!!





No comments:

Post a Comment